How are Hand Written Letters from Santa shipped?
All www.handwrittensantaletters.com orders purchased online are sent by USPS using the First Class Mail. Since the volume of mail increases around the holiday season, www.handwrittensantaletters.com refuses orders after Dec. 10th to allow for a full 14 days for your letter to be delivered from the North Pole. www.handwrittensantaletters.com sends a second confirmation email to our customers when your letter is complete and mailed from the North Pole post office. Please note that we do not send your letter immediately after purchase. Instead, www.handwrittensantaletters.com produces and mails your letter on or around Dec. 10th, so that the recipient receives their letter during the holiday season.
What is the return policy for Hand Written Letters from Santa orders?
Hand Written Letters from Santa only accepts returns if the letter is delivered after Christmas, not delivered or if the letter contains an error on Hand Written Letters from Santa behalf. We take special care to ensure that your letters are delivered and delivered before Christmas; to date and over six years of online sales, we have never had an instance of late or missing delivery. www.handwrittensantaletters.com includes several “fail safes” to ensure that your letter contains the specific language you wish to appear on your Hand Written Letters from Santa:
- During checkout, customers are provided with a preview option.
- During checkout, customers are provided a summary of the letter text that the customer input.
- During checkout, customers are provided the ability to edit their letter text BEFORE the transaction has been completed.
- After your transaction has been completed, customers receive a summary of the letter text that the customer input in the customer transaction receipt.
- After your transaction has been completed, customers may login to their account and request a letter edit using the “Request Edit” button next to your order statement. Requested edits are completed at the discretion of the site administrator. Edits may be requested before Dec. 9, 2016. No request for edit after Dec. 9, 2016 will be honored.
Because www.handwrittensantaletters.com includes these “fail safes” to allow our customers to specify the exact language on your Hand Written Letters from Santa, we can honor return requests where the text our customers have input are in error. We can only honor your return request if your order’s text differs from the text on the actual letter delivered.
Returns for 2016 must be made before January 25, 2017. Please include a copy of the original invoice. Once we have confirmed that the error was on our behalf, we will credit your card or Paypal account for the cost of the merchandise.
Please send your Return request to:
4 Corners Holdings, LLC
17 Whispering Hills Dr.
Jackson, TN 38305
If you have any additional questions regarding shipping or returns, please contact us on our contact us page and select Returns/Shipping from the “Reason” dropdown.